- Drupal, travel, tuneage, and my family gets a little bigger. Best of 2018.
- My Behat tests drive me fucking crazy, and it's all my fault. Learn when to write Behat tests, and when not to.
- Drupal's documentation is subpar, so I offered some unsolicited opinions about how we might improve it.
- If you're unclear on how namespaces work in PHP, maybe this will help.
- Politically, 2017 was a shitfire. Let's talk about what was good.
- Drupal 8's configuration system is the bees knees, but if you have advanced use cases, you might encounter some WTFs.
- drupal.org needs more profanity.
- A short Q&A if you're a Drupalist who's heard about dependency injection, but you don't know what that means.
- I never heard of Dahn Yoga until I went to "Body & Brain" for four months and realized it was kinda cult-y.
- A Media module officially lands in Drupal core. Now the real work begins...
- Happy early Festivus! I air my impotent grievances about the state of drupal.org.
- Ebert's Law of Programming!
- In Drupal 8, plugins are everywhere. Here's how you can take full control of them.
- A useful function I added to Lightning. I hope it helps you.
subscribe via RSS, torture yourself by listening to my music, or behold my résumé